Friday, November 1, 2013

Baguio Golf in November

Hole 18 Baguio Country Club
It's November and I am in Baguio Country Club. The fog is dense and I can smell the pine cones.  This place brings so many happy memories of my childhood.  We spent many summers here and that always meant endless days of skating for me.  That was my happiness then. My father would wake up early to play golf and would be back in time for lunch with the whole family. It was such a wonderful time for all of us.

Years later, I still go back up to Baguio.  I just never get tired of this place.  The difference is that this time I go to visit and get all excited at having a chance to play golf.



It is such a joy to be able to spend time outdoors and enjoy this scenic course.  Baguio Golf & Country Club is a short par 61 and doing 36 holes on foot is possible.


Being so picturesque, you won't even notice that you have already finished 18 holes.


Fore!

No comments: