Friday, January 17, 2014

I thought I needed new prescription glasses



I've been wanting to try the shooting range at Eastridge golf & Country Club.  It's a few steps away from the driving range.  So this week when I was scheduled to play a round with some friends, I opted to shoot first before our tee off. I first tried the 40 cal pistol.  I thought it was a little too big for my hand.




I shot a few rounds which all ended in the alpha range.  Not bad i thought.


Then i tried the 9mm handgun.  It was the right size for me.  My friend Ian tried it out as well.


Next to fire was the 22mm rifle.


It was my first time to try a rifle.  It was surprisingly light and easy to fire.
But hands down my favorite was the 9 mm. 



I guess i didn't need new prescription glasses after all.



With buddies Noel Abadilla, Ian Veneracio & Ellery Temena


No comments: