Tuesday, March 24, 2015

What are you grateful for today?


Every morning I wake up with an overwhelming gratitude of being alive and well. I never want to take that for granted. 

My favorite time of the day to shoot is right after sunset. There is this magical light that happens. A golden glow in the sky. In whatever part of the world I have ever been it is always the same. This marvelous light. I saw it again tonight. My son Christian and I trekked Land's ends trail and then stopped at the Sutro Baths near the Cliff House where i set up for this photograph. He puts up with me when I take my time and shoot. Patiently waiting while I take forever putting my filters together and taking picture after picture hoping to have that one photograph that would capture “that” moment.
And I am grateful that he is there with me. That I am able to imortalize this moment in a photograph. With him by my side.
 

No comments: