Monday, May 9, 2016

Everyday should be Mother's day...

With the men in my life....

What's all the excitement with Mother's Day anyway?  Growing up, it was always mother's day at our house... (Meaning mother's word was final.  End of story....)

Mom and I enroute to our favorite Aristocrat restaurant

Swimming with mom in the Cagayan Valley River

When I woke up this morning I had this aching desire to see my mom and hug her just one more time.  It's been 25 long years since she left to tend her garden in heaven.... Then i thought of my two boys - Gabriel and Christian.  Those adorable dimples they both had, heart breakers for sure.  I realized that without them, I wouldnt even be celebrating Mother's day today....

Gabriel

Christian
 Happy Mother's Day to all you awesome mothers out there.  How blessed we are to be able to create so many beautiful memories with our children each day.  And to my amazing mom Mary - there is not one day, not one day that I do not miss you...
Mary Adviento Agatep

No comments: