Saturday, October 12, 2013

Harbourview at Roxas Boulevard


I had not eaten at the Harbourview restaurant at Roxas Boulevard Manila in a very long time.  So long that I think the last time I went shoulder pads were still in fashion.  I was surprised that the restaurant still existed.

I spent the day in the Intramuros area taking a workshop under Ming Thein which culminated with cocktails and dinner (my kind of workshop) courtesy of Maybank at HarbourView.  The rains were off and on the whole afternoon and the sky was overcast. Just before the rain started to pour I was able to take a photo of the view from our table.  I didn't realize one could see the U.S. embassy from there.

I am making a mental note to come back when the weather gets better and hopefully be able to take picture of the famous Manila Bay sunset.

No comments: