Saturday, February 1, 2014

Star struck


I have been a fan for the longest time.  Whenever I had to chance to follow her in the LPGA tours I would. Even if that meant walking the entire course for days just to watch Lorena Ochoa play.

Longs Drugs Challenge in Danville, CA
After those tournaments I would stay and line up just to get her autograph.  Call me star struck.  But Lorena Ochoa has always been my idol.



When she retired from golf I seriously was so sad that i had to write about  how much I was going to miss watching her play.

So when I found out she was going to visit Manila I was thrilled. A big thanks to ICTSI who made Lorena Ochoa's trip to the Philipines possible.  So on February 3, 2014 Filipino golfing enthusiasts will have that rare chance to catch Lorena at the Everest Academy Golf Cup at the Wack Wack Golf & Country Club.  Meanwhile I get to have my pictures of Lorena personally signed.

Star struck indeed.


No comments: