Wednesday, November 23, 2011

November is for ....




November is for Thanksgiving and I am thankful for any time I can spend with family....
I am not able to see my eldest son  Christian often enough but had some time to see him this Thanksgiving holiday.  It was a treat that his day off fell on the final day of the Charles Schwab cup and that luckily my niece Selene just happened to have 2 tickets to spare. Talk about blessings!


Harding Golf Club


The Charles Schwab Cup 2011 was  held at the Harding Golf Club in the San Francisco Bay Area which is next to the gorgeous Lake Merced.
View of Lake Merced by Harding GC

Christian Ignacio

No cameras allowed in the tournament.
18th Hole Harding GC
But IPhones were allowed :-)


Amazing photo quality from a phone don't you think?


No comments: